Silk Fabrics Books • Silk Fabric
Silk Fabric Books
Silk Fabrics Books
Express your personal style with a beautiful wardrobe of designer scarves. Select beautiful silk fabrics and stencil them with abstract designs in a contrasting color, make beaded pockets with sheer silk organza, or paint a landscape on silk noil with a dye paste. The design ideas are diverse, and each one is exciting, innovative, and fun to make.
Scarves to Make is a collection of exquisite scarf designs from the country's best-known art-to-wear designers. At a fraction of the boutique price, sewers will be able to reproduce the scarves. The wonderful styles represented will appeal to every mood and taste, from traditional to offbeat to sophisticated. Beautiful photography showcases the scarves and provides design inspiration.
Along with a section on basic sewing techniques, detailed instructions are included for each scarf. Steps are illustrated with full-color drawings. The featured scarves can be easily assembled with beginning to intermediate sewing skills. Author Linda Lee's experience will enable sewers to improve skills and to learn distinctive new techniques.
A Perfect Match! Lingerie & Sensuous Silk Fabrics
Imagine the luxury of a:
- Silk Charmeuse Chemise
- Silk Chiffon Long Robe
- Silk Dupioni Short Robe
- Silk Crepe de Chine Tap Pants
- China Silk Camisole
- Silk Jacquard Pajamas
- Chinese Silk Nightgown
- Silk Charmeuse Nightshirt
- Silk Satin Boxers
- Master patterns in five sizes, extra small to extra large, for slips, camisoles, briefs, teddies, gowns, robes and much more.
- Unlimited styles combining our designs with your creativity.
- All you need to know for sewing lingerie from the very basics to the most elaborate designs using the most up-to-date professional techniques.
- Easy to follow sewing instructions with clear illustrations.
- All styles and creative ideas are shown throughout the book in full color photographs.
- See for yourself why Kwik•Sew excels in fit, fashion and easy sewing.