CCraft Projects • Arts and Crafts Projects • Easy Crafts Projects • Craft Project Idea • Home Craft Project
Tissue CaseReturn to Projects
- Cut the material in two pieces as shown A) 7.5” x 5.5”, and B) 1.5” x 1.5”..
- Fold piece B in half and use this pattern piece to cut bow.
- Fold the material in half on the folding line with right sides together. Stitch ¼" from the edge on both sides of case. Turn to the right side.
- Sew the bow onto the left edge on the right side.
- Fold both hemmed edges to the center, then straight stitch 1/4” from the edge. Clip corners.
Turn right side out.